Pages

...timeless printables and creative projects to capture your memories...

Monday, October 21, 2013

Sewing Pattern Supplies on Zibbet Handmade Marketplace

It's taken me a few weeks but I finally got some new and vintage sewing patterns supplies for sale on the Zibbet handmade marketplace.

I have a lot of patterns available that would be great for cosplay, costuming, as well as wedding, and even some kids clothes.
Click any photo here to see the pattern price & details.
coat+pattern Clothes+patterns

Many of these patterns are cut, which makes it easy for you to get started sewing asap! I used to think cut patterns were a down side, but I really disliked spending 45 minutes cutting apart a new pattern. Anyways, every pattern is parts and instructions complete, making them great for reuse, altering, and inventing your own handmade clothing :)

Have a great week,
TimelessManePatterns

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your happy comments!

Shop Zazzle for Your Wedding!

Save the Date