Pages

...timeless printables and creative projects to capture your memories...

Sunday, September 22, 2013

10 Easy Card Making Tips with Tutorial

Photo Courtesy of Allegany State Park Facebook Page


It's fall again, and I love it!  I grew up in the southern tier of New York state. Every fall I get an overwhelm feeling to find a farm for apple picking, buying winter vegetables, or just a need to visit a grape vineyard. I get a craving for real farm apple cider, not that store kind. I have memories of  the Adirondack balloon festival and of 'the pumpkin patch' coloring book made by a local farm with hand drawn scenes. It was not uncommon to see roadside pumpkin stands, with a wooden lock box, where the honor system was the way to pay. Those days seem gone, but I still have great memories of fall in New York.

So with that it's cardmaking season once again. Here are the 10 easy card making tips I found useful and want to share with you today:
  1. Make Sponge Daubers (DIY)
  2. Easy Metal Looking Embellishments (video)
  3. The Flip Side of Clear Stamps (video)
  4. Vellum Flower 3D Effect
  5. Tape and Stamp Technique
  6. Scratch & Sniff Elements (video)
  7. Pencil Stamping
  8. Pencil Stamping 2
  9. Lettering Ideas
  10. Bow Clips
Also I'd like to share a little card tutorial using printable items in my shop!















Printables and Supplies Used:
Just print the sizes you need, cut out, punch over inside elements, arrange and glue. Full size envelope is printed as a 3x5 inch photo. Add money, photos, or tickets to make this a keepsake gift card!

Have a great week,
TimelessManePatterns

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your happy comments!

Shop Zazzle for Your Wedding!

Save the Date